What will I be doing?
As a casual Fitness Instructor/Pool Attendant, you'll be part of a team ( meet them here! ) who are responsible for conducting fitness programs and pool supervision, delivering our fresh, results driven approach to health & fitness. Some of the more specifics of the role include...
· Carrying out fitness assessments on members as required
· Conducting fitness programmes and inductions
· Understanding and advising members and guests on the correct usage of gym equipment
· Coverage of the pool, gym and reception
· Pool tests
· Maintaining cleanliness of the gym facilities
· Adhering to all health and safety regulations
· Promote the facilities to hotel residents and perspective members
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A casual Fitness Instructor/Pool Attendant working with LivingWell at Hilton Manchester Deansgate is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, skills, and values that follow:
· NVQ level 2 in Personal Training/Fitness Instructing
· NPLQ/Lifeguarding/Pool Responder certification
· Impeccable personal hygiene and grooming standards
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Committed to delivering a high levels of service
· Passion for health and fitness
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Contract - Casual
Salary - £7.50 - £7.83 per hour
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage