An Executive Lounge Assistant comforts executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and advising them of the amenities and benefits offered by the hotel.
What will I be doing?
An Executive Lounge Assistant, you will comfort executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and offering advice and information as requested. An Executive Lounge Assistant contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Welcome executive Guests on arrival and assist them during their stay dealing efficiently with enquiries and any complaints
· Ensure that all Guest supplies and amenities are offered and replenished to the required standards
· Stay current with all hotel services as well as VIP requests and special events
· Demonstrate a knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
· Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
· Comply with Hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Execute tasks as instructed by the Executive Lounge Supervisor or Manager
· Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner