Description de l'offre
Hilton London Metropole is one of the biggest hotels in Europe, with its 1059 guest rooms, 42 meeting rooms and 4 Restaurant & Bar Outlets as well as Room Service.
Our vision is to “fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” and we are looking for dynamic and ambitious individuals to share this vision and our passion for delivering excellent customer service and to create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
Although, as a casual worker you are not a permanent member of our team, we will still be happy, where possible, to share with you our knowledge and passion for food and beverage across our restaurant and bar outlets and in our meeting room spaces. We will also expect you to maintain the behaviours and standards of Hilton, to create exceptional and memorable experiences for our guests.
A Conference & Events Logistics Porter would be working in all of the following 42 Conference & Event Meeting Rooms (working on events of up to 1,000 delegates).
General duties/ expectations in all outlets:
- Setting up conference Rooms
- Moving furniture and equipment around the venue
- Ensuring conference clients have all the required equipment
- Maintaining storages spaces clean&tidy
- Welcoming each and every guest with the light and warmth of hospitality
- Managing guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure compliance of brand standards and Health&Safety Procedures
- Assisting other departments wherever necessary and maintaining good working relationships across all areas.
It would be advantageous for a Logistics Porter as a minimum requirement to have:
· Have high levels of energy and drive and be able to adapt to working on a fast paced environment.
· High standard of personal presentation.
· Conference and events experience would be advantageous.
· Reliable, punctual and hard-working attitude.
As a casual worker, your shift times would not be fixed or regular, and will vary depending on the business needs. All scheduled shifts will be arranged with you in advance.This is an important but fun role with no two days being the same