Description de l'offre
A Conference and Banqueting Assistant is responsible for setting up meeting rooms and ensuring all working areas are kept clean and tidy to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working in all areas of Food and Beverage.
What will I be doing?
As a Conference and Banqueting Assistant, you are responsible for setting up meeting rooms and ensuring all working areas are kept clean and tidy to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Conference and Banqueting Assistant will also be required to be able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Set up meeting and event rooms
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Knowledge of menu content, menu changes, and promotional activities
· Ensure the Conference and Banqueting areas are kept clean and tidy
· Ensure Refreshment breaks are served at the correct times
· Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
· Follow cash handling procedures, if required
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Comply with local licensing laws
· Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
A Conference and Banqueting Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Conference and Banquet department and/or industry experience
· Previous experience of silver service
· Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!