“Set in a scenic country escape, our unique Syon Park hotel boasts 137 bedrooms, 7 flexible meeting rooms, Marco Pierre White Restaurant, Kallima Spa and a 24-hour gym and indoor swimming pool. The hotel has local transport connections and is only 7 miles from both the city of London and 3 miles from Twickenham Stadium”
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Beauty Therapist?
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as a Beauty / Spa Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Team Members, Supervisors and Managers
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
· Offer Guests a high level of service while embracing the Company's brand standards
· Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
· Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
· Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
What are we looking for?
· A recognized beauty therapy / hair qualification
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage