A Bartender engages our guests during their visit, receives/serves orders and ensures brand service standards are met to the highest quality.
What will I be doing?
A Bartender will be responsible for engaging our guests during their visit, receiving/serving orders and ensuring brand service standards are met to the highest quality. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
· Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine and soft drinks etc.
· Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
· Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
· Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
· Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
· Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
“Set in a scenic country escape, our unique Syon Park hotel boasts 137 bedrooms, 7 flexible meeting rooms, Marco Pierre White Restaurant, Kallima Spa and a 24-hour gym and indoor swimming pool. The hotel has local transport connections and is only 7 miles from both the city of London and 3 miles from Twickenham Stadium”