A Bar Waiter/Waitress is responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations.
What will I be doing?
As a Bar Waiter/Waitress, you will be responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage an efficiently operated bar shift that is in accordance with the agreed standards and regulations
· Use every possible opportunity to gain knowledge in all areas of bar supervision
· Ensure all tables receive their drinks and food as requested
· Maintain the cleanliness of all equipment used during shifts
· Maintain cleanliness of the bar and stores to Health, Safety and Hygiene standards at all times
· Show complete awareness of all the drink and food menus and readiness to explain and recommend food and drink contents
· Comply with Company Health and Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures
· Adhere to the Company disciplinary policy when necessary
· Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
· Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented, and how Bar personnel are trained to possesss this knowledge and the application of it
· Meet or exceed the monthly drink profit margin target