A Canteen Supervisor is responsible for supervising operations of the staff restaurant to deliver an excellent experience while training and the supporting the team and ensuring compliance with health and safety requirements.
What will I be doing?
As a Canteen Supervisor, you will be responsible for training, supporting and motivating the Canteen Team to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Canteen Supervisor will also be required to ensure standards are met, plan menus and budget with the Head Chef, and ensure that health and safety are top priorities. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Supervise operations of the staff restaurant
· Manage, train, and develop the Canteen team
· Ensure Canteen areas are maintained to the highest cleanliness standards
· Ensure standards are constantly monitored and action taken to ensure compliance
· Plan staff food quantities so they are in line with hotel business levels
· Establish innovative ways of enhancing the internal customer dining experience
· Plan menus with the Chef to ensure a wide range of food is offered to cater to all tastes
· Promote the staff restaurant as a relaxing and friendly place to visit and eat
· Work with the Head Chef to ensure costs are in line with budget
· Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety and Hygiene Regulations
· Carry out any other reasonable task set by the Hotel's Management