Sets and clears tables. Stocks all service stations and assists food servers with table service. Clears dirty table settings and prepares table for resetting. Resets all service ware as prescribed. Maintains stock and cleanliness of stations. Serves guests beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience. Transports all dirty tableware to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
What will I be doing?
As a Busperson, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
· Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
· Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
· Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
· Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner