As a Business Development / Reservations Administrator Apprentice with Hilton you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member- Business Development Apprentice Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months. No prior experience needed – just a passion for hospitality!
Benefits and Pay
· £ 20,280.00 per annum
· Travel and food discounts: 30 discounted hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets)
· Free meals on duty
· Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Pension scheme
· High street discounts: with Perks at Work
· Grow your career and Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
· 24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub
· Dedicated 1-2-1 support throughout your apprenticeship
· Functional Maths and English skills offered alongside the programme
What will I be doing?
A Business Development / Reservations Administrator Apprentice (Meeting Space Enquiry Handler) will also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the Senior Team.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
· Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
· Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
· Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
· Arrange Hotel show rounds for the pro-active sales team to undertake
· Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
What are the desired skills?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills and attention to detail
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
· The ability to deal with enquiries in a professional and polite manner
What are the desired personal qualities?
· A passion for hospitality
· Willingness to learn
· The ability to stay calm under pressure
· Excellent grooming standards
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment