A Bell Attendant at Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre serves as a key point of contact for guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity. A Bellman is responsible for managing the first impressions of our guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Serve as a key point of contact for guests and efficiently respond to guest enquiries
- To load and unload luggage from vehicles.
- Deliver faxes, envelops, parcels and packages to guest rooms.
- Ensure safely storage of guest luggage
- Escorts guests personally to the required area
- Stay current and up to date with all hotel services like daily functions, events, and VIP and group arrivals.
- Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas.
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems.
- Ensure that True Waldorf Service is enlivened at all times.
- Ensure smooth and clear communication with all other departments.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Lateral service within the hotel across departments.
- Any task assigned by the manager for the purpose of guest experience
What are we looking for?
A Bell Attendant at Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to respond to Guest requests and deliver high levels of service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience as a Bell person
- Previous experience working within a Luxury hotel
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!