Hourly rate: £12.88/hour plus service charge
A fully refurbished contemporary 248 room hotel next to iconic Tower Bridge in the heart of historic London. Its location between the HMS Belfast and the Shard makes it a well-known and ideal accommodation for business travellers and families. The hotel boasts 2 floors of modern meetings and events spaces with views over More London estate. Its main restaurant, called 1751, offers a mixture of modern British and International cuisine. In addition, the Two Ruba bar provides a wide range of sophisticated and expertly crafted cocktails and drinks for the guests. This endeavour for a perfect service makes employment in the hotel an outstanding career opportunity for every hospitality professional who wants to learn new tricks or extend existing skills.
Since the hotel sits just right next to the London Bridge station, which connects to the London Underground network via Northern and Jubilee Line, and London bus network via several bus routes, it can be reached easily from almost every direction and distance.
Hilton was voted #1 Great places to work in 2021 with Hilton London Tower Bridge scoring consistently high in guest satisfaction an employee satisfaction surveys in UK & I region. We are all about people and we are serious about taking care of our team members and support their career ambitions in an individualised way. The Hilton London Tower Bridge has a track record in developing people at all levels for longer term careers. We also welcome those that are looking for flexibility around their lives outside of work with flexible hours and a range of contracts to suit.
What will I be doing?
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
- Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine and soft drinks etc.
- Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a cocktail bar environment
- The ability to create classic cocktails
- Flexibility in hours as you will be working rostered shifts, especially on weekends
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
A World of Rewards:
- Smart uniform provided andlaundered
- Free and healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career your next position could beas a Reception Supervisor
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Guest Experience Day: 1 night stay with dinner and breakfastafter successfully passing probation
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Hospitality Integrity Leadership Teamwork Ownership Now
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word “hotel.” From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company