Greets, prepares, services, and takes guests' orders for beverages and/or food in a friendly, courteous, professional and timely manner to ensure total guest satisfaction. Upsells additional items to enhance profitability. Enters orders into a computerized system and settles check(s) upon completion of order. Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards.
What will I be doing?
· Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
· Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
· Sells coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment operates.
· Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, cafe latte, and cappuccino.
· Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
· Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
· Clean and maintain the store during downtime as needed
· Ensure that food safety procedures are being adhered to at all times
· Operate the Micros POS and accurately record customer order information, open, complete and close guest checks properly.
· Resolve customer complaints quickly and efficiently as they arise
· Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
· Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
· Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and coffee bar.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service publications; maintaining personal networks.
· Enhances coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
Education: Lower Vocational Education (Educacion Profesional Basico) or equivalent.
License: Health Card (Green Card)
Language skills: English, Spanish, Dutch and Papiamento
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Sun, a breeze, white sands, lush palm trees - welcome to your tropical getaway at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort& Casino. Bliss out at the beachfront spa, sip a daiquiri by two sparkling pools, and dine under the stars. Play the tables at the casino, or learn to scuba dive. Whether you're here for a wedding or family vacation, our amenities and resort activities ensure it's a memorable stay.
· 357 rooms with exceptional views and 15K sq. ft. of flexible meeting space
· Wi-Fi included with each stay
· Located in the heart of the Palm Beach Strip
· Private balcony or patio in every room
· Beachfront full-service eforea Spa
· 2 large pools, waterfalls and freshwater lagoon
· Kids Club, playground and family friendly activities
· Casino with table games, slot machines and tournaments