London (Greater London) Hotels - Restaurants
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - What makes Hilton Wembley unique, is the sense of belonging and teamwork shared throughout all our departments. This hotel is the #choiceofchampions – one day we are busy looking after a family on vacation visiting London, the next day a world famous sports team or music artist. But every day we are busy creating lasting memories.
Sky Bar 9 – Bar Waiter/ess – Full time
Offering stunning view of Wembley Park, our stylish roof top bar, Sky Bar 9 is the ideal venue for classic to modern sophisticated cocktails created by our talented mixologists.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Hourly Rate: £11.00 plus Service Charge
- Full Time and Part Time role available
- Free and healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career your next position could beas a Bar Supervisor
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Guest Experience Day 1 night stay with breakfast per year
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Discounted Parking - £2 per day at Red Car Park
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
A Bar Waiter/ess engages our guests during their visit, receives/serves orders and ensures brand service standards are met to the highest quality at our destination Bar.
What will I be doing?
A Bar Waiter/ess will be responsible for engaging our guests during their visit, receiving/serving orders and ensuring brand service standards are met to the highest quality. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
- Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Tony Relandeau in our Recruitment Team on Tony.Relandeau@hilton.com
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word “hotel.” From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company