Located next to the iconic Wembley Stadium and only 2 stops from Baker Street, our Hilton London Wembley is a dynamic hotel which welcomes a variety of guests and VIPs attending events at the Stadium and Arena, shopping at the London Designer Outlet, away for leisure or just looking for a hotel with easy access to central London
The hotel boasts 361 bedrooms, 16 suites, fitness centre, indoor pool with sauna and steam room, restaurant, main bar and a rooftop sky bar, 11 meeting rooms and an impressive ball room which can hold up to 900 people.
A Bar Supervisor is responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working with the team to ensure departmental targets are met.
What will I be doing?
As a Bar Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Bar Supervisor will also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Supervise Bars operations
· Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Represent needs of the team
· Assist Food and Beverage management with achieving financial targets
· Assist Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
· Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Bar Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Previous Bar experience
· Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous experience in hotel industry
· Previous experience in supervising and/or delegation
· Willingness to develop team members and self
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!