Description de l'offre
A Night Auditor maintains the professional financial standards of the hotel by managing end-of-day reports, ensuring accuracy, and reporting anomalies.
What will I be doing?
As Night Auditor, you will maintain the professional financial standards of the hotel by managing end-of-day reports, ensuring accuracy, and reporting anomalies. A Night Auditor must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Ensure the maintenance of professional financial standards throughout the hotel
· Undertake a review of end-of-day takings against logged reports
· Edit all reports to ensure accuracy and full completion
· Investigate any anomalies found between daily reports and takings
· Train the Night Managers in ensuring the accurate completion of systems and processes
· Assist the Night Manager in emergency situations
What are we looking for?
Night Auditors serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Pride in ensuring the accuracy of work and encourages Team Members to do the same
· Basic numerical skills
· Computer literate and IT skills
· Understanding of the responsibilities of other areas within the Finance Department
· Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous experience of working in a hotel Finance Department
· Previous experience working in Front Office or hotel outlets
However full training will be provided.