Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members.
What will I be doing?
As the Associate, HR Support you will be responsible for troubleshooting issues to ensure the stability and continuity of HR systems and mobile platforms. You will work closely with the release management and configuration teams for testing and implementation of new functionality in a coordinated and focused manner. You will also play an important role in the process and controls that enable our case management system (ServiceNow) to operate efficiently, effectively, and provide a high level of customer service.
More specifically, you will:
· Triage and handle escalated support cases dealing with complex functionality and lead cross module, internal business support inquiries.
· Partner with the business, functional, and technical resources to investigate, triage, and resolve cases. This may require you to delegate cases to proper support team members and manage shared information to improve team efficiency.
· Promptly communicate status and resolution to business partners and management.
· Analyze metrics and perform case trend analysis. Generate reports for the business and support leadership based on this analysis. Optimize support center dashboards and report capabilities.
· Understand the system cycle from end user processes to back-end configurations.
· Work collaboratively with partners in strategy/project initiation, architecture, requirements analysis, design, and systems integration activities.
· Maintain close coordination with Functional Owners; work with relevant leads to balance workload across resources/technology and application.
· Conduct application workflow assessments, review tests results, and implement process improvements.
· Provide technical guidance and direction to further define workflows, escalation triggers, and case routing.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
· Self-starter, well organized, extremely detail-oriented and a teammate willing to take ownership of responsibilities, and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
· Collaborative and organized teammate, who can build positive relationships and trust with their partners, direct report and the greater team
· Analytical skills to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
· Interpersonal communicators and networkers, who will positively influence Hilton's partners to communicate effectively at all levels and who can share relevant information in a clear, professional and concise manner
· Effectively deal with employees and customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
· Two (2) years professional work experience
· Proficient with Microsoft Suite
· Experience with Oracle HCM Cloud
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
· Four (4) years corporate work experience What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!