Waldorf Astoria is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the Food & Beverage team at the historic, Arizona Biltmore!
Located in the heart of uptown Phoenix since 1929, this gorgeous 39-acre property has 738 rooms, over 200,000 square feet of meeting space and 6 food and beverage outlets.
With a grand opening set for April of 2021, Renata's Hearth at Arizona Biltmore is part of a much anticipated multi-million dollar renovation at Arizona's most distinctive large scale resort. Renata's cuisine will be contemporary Latin, with a focus on Southwest ingredients and old world preparations. The ideal candidate for this exciting role will be an engaging leader with at least 1-2 years supervisory experience and strong beverage knowledge. In this position, you will report directly into the Restaurant General Manager and help oversee a team of up to 45. Fine dining and luxury hotel experience is a plus!
For more information on the property, please visit:
Join Fortune's #1 Best Company to Work For and enjoy excellent benefits - medical insurance, matching 401k, 4+ weeks of PTO, tuition reimbursement, and Hilton travel benefits!
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you would be responsible for assisting the manager in directing and organizing the activities and services of a hotel food and beverage outlet (restaurant, lounge, room service, coffee shop, etc.) to deliver an excellent guest experience. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist in the management of operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
· Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
· Assist in monitoring and assessing product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
· Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
· Assist in initiating and implementing marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue
· Assist in recruiting, interviewing and training team members
· Act in the absence of the manager, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!