An Assistant Restaurant Manager oversees all Food and Beverage operations, including Restaurants, Conference and Banqueting and Kitchens to ensure high standards of quality and service.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will oversee all Food and Beverage operations including Restaurants, Conference and Banqueting and Kitchens to ensure quality and service by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage the food and beverage service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton brand standards
· Effectively control the flow of customers and the interaction between the front and back-of-house throughout service
· Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
· Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
· Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
· Accurately manage all transactions during service
· Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels