Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager
Leeds (City and Borough of Leeds) Sales
Let us stirr you towards something amazing!
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow through Hilton University you will access to an array of courses and learning programmes to help develop and support your growth at Hilton Hotels, personally and professionally.
Annual Salary: £26,000 (discretionary bonus)
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Free and healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career your next position could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Restaurant Supervisor
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights worldwide plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Free Parking
- Discounted Taxi between 12am and 6am
- Guest Experience Day after successfully passing probation
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
- Being part of a world renowned global leader in hospitality.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Restaurant and Bar Manager, you will be responsible for assisting and managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Restaurant and Bar Manager You will also be responsible for managing, training, and developing team members to enable them to reach their full potential.
On a day to basis your role will include:
- Oversee operations of Food and Beverage; restaurant and bar at the hotel.
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service in line with the Hilton Values
- Recruit, manage, train, and develop the team
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines
- Assist in setting departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Deputise for the Food and Beverage Manager in their absence
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Collaborate with other peers from other functions; to create a “One Team” approach.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Hospitality Integrity Leadership Teamwork Ownership Now
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word “hotel.” From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company