The Iconic Trader Vic's Restaurant and Bar, London is now recruiting for an Assistant Floor Manager!
Trader Vic's Worldwide is the Home of the Original Mai Tai® and has a rich history of success and innovation that all began in 1934 when Vic “The Trader” Bergeron built a cozy little saloon on San Pablo Avenue in Oakland, and reached us here at London's Hilton on Park Lane in1963.
We are now one of the most iconic themed Restaurant and Bars in London.
Today, the Trader Vic's family of restaurants has locations in 17 countries across the globe.
An Assistant Restaurant and Bar Manager will oversee the Food and Beverage operations, in Trader Vics Restaurant and Bar, to ensure high standards of quality and service.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will oversee all Food and Beverage operations including Restaurants, Bars, Cafe, Room Service, Conference and Banqueting and Kitchens to ensure quality and service by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage the food and beverage service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton brand standards
· Effectively control the flow of customers and the interaction between the front and back-of-house throughout service
· Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
· Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
· Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
· Accurately manage all transactions during service
· Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels