The stories begin here at Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian :
Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian, known locally as the “Caley”, was built in 1903 and is one of Edinburgh's most significant landmarks. Standing proudly at the West End of Princes Street, this former Victorian railway building hotel nestles in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle and its reputation for style and excellence has attracted international visitors and notable personalities for over one hundred years.
Click on the link to view our hotel video HERE
The Pompadour by Galvin from Michelin-starred chef brothers Chris and Jeff, offers a world-class culinary experience with views of Edinburgh Castle and exquisite hand-painted wall panels, it's one of Scotland's most magnificent dining rooms.
Why join the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian as Assistant Restaurant Manager at the Pompadour ?
· It's your world– Your next role could be as Manager in one of our exceptional F&B outlets, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for every level
· Working in an environment where creativity is highly appreciated
· Yearly team outings
· Do not forget a competitive starting salary
· Service charge and tips
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and 50% Food & Beverage discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!