An Assistant Kitchen Manager is responsible for managing and training the kitchen team to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing food cost controls.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Kitchen Manager you are responsible for managing and training the kitchen team to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Kitchen Manager will also be required to manage food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage and train the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organised and motivated team
· Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times
· Ensure compliance with food hygiene, Health and Safety, and stock procedures
· Ensure resources meet business needs through the effective management of working rotas
· Support brand standards through the training and assessment of your team
· Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
· Knowledge of activities in other departments and implications