THE WB™ Abu Dhabi, Curio Collection by Hilton™
The WB Abu Dhabi, Curio Collection by Hilton, is the world’s first Warner Bros. branded hotel. Guests will be able to experience recognizable characters from across Warner Bros.’ iconic collection of film, television and comics. This unique hotel is adjacent to the award-winning Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi theme park. The hotel will feature 257 rooms over eight levels, with guests able to access a range of amenities, including signature WB restaurants, a premier spa and fitness club, kids club, family pool and an exclusive rooftop pool overlooking Yas Island’s distinctive skyline.
DoubleTree by Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island Residences
DoubleTree by Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island Residences provides a variety of options that accommodate different needs, especially larger families looking for more space and in-room amenities. A total of 156 units offer guests a range of studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom accommodation. Full amenities will include in-room kitchenettes, gym, pool and a variety of recreation facilities. The property is within walking distance from Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld and in close proximity to Yas Island’s other attractions and experiences, including Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, CLYMB Abu Dhabi and numerous world-class F&B outlets on the Island.
An Assistant IT Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems for business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant IT Manager, you will supervise the IT Department to ensure the quality and delivery of IT systems for both the hotel and its Guests. These efforts will be fulfilled timely, within budget, and in accordance with IT operating standards. Specifically, the Assistant IT Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Ensure consistently strong operational support for all internal hotel IT systems and users, minimizing any system outages
· Supervise the IT Department on a daily basis
· Maintain excellent product knowledge and apply it to deliver full system benefits
· Understand, fully, the legal requirements on IT governance and security
· Handle, efficiently and completely, IT issues that arise
· Identify current and future system needs and provide solutions for the identified needs
· Build strong internal working relationships with all hotel Departments
What are we looking for?
Assistant IT Managers serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Previous IT management experience, preferably in the hotel, leisure, and/or service sector
· Experience of all Microsoft systems
· Experience of hotel applications, such as Fidelio and Micros, preferred
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Current technical skills and knowledge of technology
· General understanding of IT infrastructure trends and technologies, including networks, databases, business applications, and development methodology
· Ability to plan ahead and develop contingency plans, where necessary
· Ability to work in a team
· Excellent attention to detail
· Positive Attitude
· IT proficient
· Willingness to develop team members and self
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!