An Assistant Health Club Manager is responsible for assisting the Health Club Manager with operations, team management, and training to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while helping to achieve annual revenue targets.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Health Club Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Health Club Manager with operations, team management, and training to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Health Club Manager will also be required to help achieve revenue targets and manage customer feedback. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist Health Club Manager with managing operations
· Assist Health Club Manager with managing team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development
· Assist Health Club Manager with the recruiting, managing, training and development of the team
· Assist Health Club Manger in meeting revenue targets and overall department annual budget
· Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
· Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
· Liaise with other hotel departments
· Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all team members
· Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
· Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests