Our LivingWell Health Club at Hilton Nottingham offers everything our members & guests are looking for in a cool, contemporary environment. Whether they want to work out to their favourite play list, enjoy a class, swim some laps or get aqua fit, they can also just relax in the steam room and sauna, or pamper themselves with some beauty treatments...
What will I be doing?
As our Assistant Health Club Manager, you'll be responsible for helping & supporting our Health Club Manager with operations, team management, and training to deliver an exceptional Guest and Team Member experiences. You'll also be required to help achieve revenue targets and manage customer feedback. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist Health Club Manager with managing team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development
· Assist Health Club Manager with the recruiting, managing, training and development of the team
· Help & support our Health Club Manger in meeting revenue targets and overall department annual budget
· Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
· Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
· Liaise with other hotel departments
· Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all team members
· Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Health Club Manager who will always work on behalf of our members, guests & team members to allow not just the health club to thrive, but you too, to be your best self. To successfully fill this role, we're looking for someone who maintains the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
· Supervisory/Assistant Management experience within the health club/leisure sector
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent grooming standards
· Willingness to develop team members and self
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
· Passion for Health & Fitness
· Relevant Fitness and Pool Qualifications
· Ability to meet financial targets
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - £9 per hour + Hilton perks & benefits programme #hiltonworkperks
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage