At LivingWell Bracknell, our members & guests can discover a health club that offers so much more than just a gym. With exclusive benefits to members & an exceptional member experience from our dedicated, passionate team, we want our members to feel ready to achieve all of their health and fitness goals.
We offer a wide range of classes to suit all ages and abilities including Aqua, Low Impact fitness, Circuits, Zumba, Pilates and more... And with our on site beauty services from Blissful Beauty, we also offer relaxing massages, Elemis facials, Jessica Nails manicures and pedicures, waxing and tinting with exclusive member discount.
What will I be doing?
As our Assistant Health Club Manager at Hilton Bracknell, you will be responsible for assisting our Health Club Manager with operations, team management, and training to deliver an exceptional Guest and Team Member experience. Our Assistant Health Club Manager will also be required to help achieve revenue targets and manage customer feedback. Some of the more specifics of the role are...
· Assist Health Club Manager with managing operations
· Assist Health Club Manager with managing team members to ensure genuine motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing personal development
· Assist Health Club Manager with the recruiting, managing, training and development of the team
· Assist Health Club Manger in meeting revenue targets and overall department annual budget
· Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
· Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
· Liaise with other hotel departments
· Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all team members
· Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
· Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests