Assistant Health Club Manager
London (Greater London) IT development
Workout your next Career move!
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - What makes Hilton Wembley unique, is the sense of belonging and teamwork shared throughout all our departments. This hotel is the #choiceofchampions – one day we are busy looking after a family on vacation visiting London, the next day a world famous sports team or music artist. But every day we are busy creating lasting memories.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Free and healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career!
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Guest Experience Day 1 night stay with breakfast per year
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Discounted Parking - £2 per day at Red Car Park
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
An Assistant Health Club Manager is responsible for assisting the Health Club Manager with operations, team management, and training to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while helping to achieve annual revenue targets.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Health Club Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Health Club Manager with operations, team management, and training to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Health Club Manager will also be required to help achieve revenue targets and manage customer feedback. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist Health Club Manager with managing operations
- Assist Health Club Manager with managing team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development
- Assist Health Club Manager with the recruiting, managing, training and development of the team
- Assist Health Club Manger in meeting revenue targets and overall department annual budget
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Liaise with other hotel departments
- Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all team members
- Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
- Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Health Club Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Supervisory experience within the leisure sector
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Passion for Customer Service and ability to close a sale
- Relevant Fitness and pool qualifications
- Ability to meet financial targets
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Tony directly in our Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word “hotel.” From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company