A Concierge Supervisor serves as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity.
What will I be doing?
A Concierge Supervisor is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and also supports the Head Concierge in managing the Concierge team. Therefore, they must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Serve as a key point of contact for Guests and efficiently respond to Guest enquiries
· Provide information, advice and booking services for a wide variety of Guest enquiries, including city tours, theatre tickets, restaurants, doctors, flight bookings, among others
· Process and deliver messages for Guests
· Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage
· Stay current with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events
· Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas
· Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency
· Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
· Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area
· Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems