Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as an Assistant Front Office Manager?
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as a Front Of House Manager, or why not move into a different department like Food & Beverage, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Managers
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
· Assist the Front Office Manager to oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
· Assist the Front Office Manager to evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
· Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognised and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand's loyalty scheme
· Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
· Assist the Front Office Manager with setting departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
· Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
· Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
· Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
· Monitor staffing levels to meet cover business demands
· Conduct monthly communication meetings, in the absence of the Front Office Manager, and produce minutes
· Assist the Front Office Manager with staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
· Assist the Front Office Manager with recruiting, managing, training and developing the Front Office team
· Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
What are we looking for?
· Previous supervisory experience in Front Office within the hotel/leisure/retail
· High level of IT proficiency
· High level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
· Accountable and resilient
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
· Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage