Do you want to work for the most recognised name in the hospitality industry? Want to work in one of the best 5⋆ luxury hotels in the country? Want to work in a The NUMBER ONE Medium Great Place to Work ™? Want countless benefits & career development opportunities? Then come to the Conrad Dublin!
“Never Just Stay. Stay Inspired.”
The Conrad Dublin is a 5⋆ hotel and part of the Hilton Luxury Division. We aim to ‘offer smart luxury travelers inspiring connections & intuitive service in a world of style’.
Working for Hilton means you are joining an international company with more than 6200 hotels across the globe and comes with numerous benefits, such as:
Travel - Up to 30 nights per year at discounted rates and 50% off F&B in Hilton Hotels around the world. Plus up to 70 nights of discounts for your Family and Friends
Team Member Gym – a dedicated team member gym with free access 7 days a week
Benefit – Discounted rates for Conrad Teams members across a wide range of High Street retailers
Development – Hilton have numerous learning & development plans for all types of roles and career paths as well as free access to LinkedIn Learning and Harvard Manage Mentor
Holidays – 30 days holiday (incl BH) plus long service entitlement of an extra day per year up to a total of 5 additional days
Maternity & Paternity – Paid leave for those that qualify
On shift – complimentary meals on duty & uniforms provided
Bonus Scheme – based on overall hotel and departmental targets
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Front Office Manager, you will assist in supervising the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. An Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist the Front Office Manager to oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standards
· Assist the Front Office Manager to evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
· Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognised and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand's loyalty scheme
· Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
· Assist the Front Office Manager with setting departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
· Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
· Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
· Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
· Monitor staffing levels to meet cover business demands
· Conduct monthly communication meetings, in the absence of the Front Office Manager, and produce minutes
· Assist the Front Office Manager with staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
· Assist the Front Office Manager with recruiting, managing, training and developing the Front Office team
· Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
What are we looking for?
· Previous supervisory experience in Front Office within the hotel/leisure/retail
· High level of IT proficiency
· High level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
· Accountable and resilient
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
· Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Sandi directly in our Recruitment Team on Sandi.Mahlli@Hilton.com
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
H ospitality I ntegrity L eadership T eamwork O wnership N ow
Never just stay. Stay inspired. Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We are the destination of a new generation of smart luxury travellers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company