Hilton Manchester Deansgate showcases stylish rooms and suites, a stunning cocktail bar with panoramic views and magnificent event space, all in the heart of Manchester. Housed in the 47-story iconic Beetham Tower, this Manchester hotel is a destination in itself.
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Front of House Manager, you will assist in managing the Front Office departments to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver Guests exceptional experiences from welcome through farewell. As our Assistant Front of House Manager you will responsible to the Front of House Manager for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards...
· Assist the Front of House Manager, overseeing the entire Front Office operation including concierge, guest relations, reception & nights to maintain the standards expected of a hotel such as Hilton Manchester Deansgate
· Assist the Front of House Manager in evaluating levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
· Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognised and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the our Hilton Honors loyalty programme
· Maximise room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
· Assist in setting departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures
· Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front of House departments with an emphasis on training and teamwork
· Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices
· Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments
· Monitor staffing levels to meet cover business demands
· Conduct monthly communication meetings, in the absence of the Front Office Manager, and produce minutes
· Assist with staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
· Assist with recruiting, managing, training and developing the teams
What are we looking for?
Our Assistant Front of House Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate will always be working on behalf of our Guests and working with our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we're looking for someone who maintains the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
· Previous Front Office/Reception management experience in full service hotels
· High level of IT proficiency
· High level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
· Accountable and resilient
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
· Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - £26k per annum + Hilton perks & benefits programme #hiltonworkperks
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage