An Assistant Front Desk Manager works closely with Guests to greet, converse, and assist with enquiries, especially when VIP Guests, long-stay Guests, and others are in the hotel lobby.
What will I be doing?
An Assistant Front Desk Manager, you will works closely with Guests to greet, converse, and assist with enquiries, especially when VIP Guests, long-stay Guests, and others are in the hotel lobby. An Assistant Front Desk Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Ensure presence in hotel lobby and other public areas, particularly at busy times
· Engage Guests in conversation and provide general assistance
· Manage, record, and resolve promptly all Guest complaints
· Meet and greet VIP Guests and major corporate clients upon arrival
· Coordinate the services and special facilities provided to long-stay Guests
· Understand all credit procedures and ensure they are applied
· Stay current with all hotel products, services, policies and emergency procedures
· Monitor Guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results
· Handle, record and follow through with management issues or emergencies that arise
· Conduct any Health and Safety procedures, if required, including fire walks, food safety investigations, etc.