As the Assistant Lounge Bar Outlet Manager you are responsible for the managing the operations one of Hilton's largest destination bars within Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You will be charged with both service and revenue delivery to ensure the continued success of this outlet.
What will I be doing?
You will be required to perform all of the usual functions of a Food and Beverage Outlet manager, however, we are looking for someone that can bring a little more to the role.
With a variety of different events taking place at the hotel, as well as the NEC and Genting Arena right on our doorstep, we cater for a high volume of people on a daily basis with a wide demographic. Therefore, we are looking for someone who can creatively manage the expectations of our guests by generating new idea's and pop up concepts that the outlet has become known for.
Specifically you will need to:
· Manage the Lounge Bar operation on a day to day basis, as well as supporting the operation in other area's.
· Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
· Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
· Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
· Accountable for monthly stock takes
· Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
· Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers under your responsibility
· Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
· Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation