The stories begin here at Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian...
Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian, known locally as the “Caley”, was built in 1903 and is one of Edinburgh's most significant landmarks. Standing proudly at the West End of Princes Street, this former Victorian railway building hotel nestles in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle and its reputation for style and excellence has attracted international visitors and notable personalities for over one hundred years.
Click on the link to view our hotel video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Bh1EX7cFI
Why join Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian as an Assistant F&B Manager?
· It's your world– Your next role could be as F&B Manager, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for every level
· Working in an environment where creativity is highly appreciated
· Yearly team outings
· Do not forget a competitive starting salary
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and 50% Food & Beverage discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.