WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WORLD'S #1 BEST WORKPLACE, AWARDED BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK & FORTUNE. - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
WORLD OF REWARDS
- Yearly salary of £28,000 plus service charge
- Free and healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Free Parking
- Free Taxi between 12am and 6am
- Guest Experience Day after successfully passing probation
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
An Assistant Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and working within budgeted guidelines.
- You will join and lead our team in the Restaurant, Bar, Room Service and Conference and Events Department.
- You enjoy leading your team of Waiters and Commis Waiters, ensuring a smooth and efficient service throughout the Restaurant. You will be dealing with all enquiries, resolving complaints and challenges as they arise whilst creating memorable experiences for our guests and colleagues.
- Are you a natural leader, friendly, positive, passionate and eager to be part of a team of likeminded professionals? Then this is the job for you!
EVERY JOB MAKES THE STAY.
At Hilton, It Matters Where You Stay, but The Stay is only one side of the story.
We know it takes hundreds of jobs to create unforgettable experiences for our guests – and behind every job, there’s an extraordinary person working to make each Stay magical. That’s why at Hilton, Every Job Makes the Stay.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company