An Assistant Food & Beverage Manager withHilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food & Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and working within budgeted guidelines.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, you are responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food & Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Food & Beverage Manager would also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Oversee operations of Food & Beverage outlets
· Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
· Recruit, manage, train, and develop the team
· Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Work within budgeted guidelines
· Assist in setting departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
· Develop menus with other members of Food & Beverage team
· Accountable for monthly stock takes
· Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
· Deputise for the Food & Beverage manager in their absence
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships