The Embassy Suites Portland Downtown is looking for a dynamic Assistant Director of Sales to join their team!
2+ Years Hotel Sales Manager Experience
Senior Sales or ADOS experience
Hilton Hotel sales experience
Knowledge and experience in hotel marketing disciplines (eCommerce, social media, digital, etc)
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Director of Sales for the Embassy Suites Portland Downtown, you are responsible for working closely with the Director of Sales & Marketing to drive business needs and expand existing business through promotional efforts and sales channels. An Assistant Director of Sales would work to develop the sales group and groom a high-performing sales team. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Working on key initiatives for the complex ie: Client events, FAMS, America Week of Sales.
· Assist with hotel sales and marketing plans to ensure they accurately interpret and support the objectives of the business and use these plans to focus the sales efforts for all market segments
· Work closely with the Director to identify and drive focused activities on elements of the business that require additional support
· Contribute to the development of company sales and marketing initiatives by recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activity
· Organize comprehensive information describing the range of products and services offered by the hotel and deliver this information through relevant sales resources and sales channels to existing and potential Guests
· Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the hotel and the management company
· Prepare and present, on a monthly basis, the contribution, focus and activity of the proactive sales team to the hotel owners and senior management team
· Cooperate with other departments in the hotel, particularly Reservations and the Banqueting Department, to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
· Contribute to relevant management meetings to develop and implement sales and marketing initiatives
· Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
· Monitor offers, options and discounts for repeat bookings for groups, congresses and seminars in close cooperation with the Group Coordinator
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!