Hilton Manchester Deansgate is renowned as one of the most exclusive conference and events venues in the city. Combining creativity, gastronomic flair, and the ability to rise to any occasion, we provide the space, style and personalized service that our clients & guests want and expect. From grandiose galas and meticulous meetings to private parties, weddings and social soirees, each and every occasion is our main event.
What will I be doing?
As our Assistant Conference and Events Operations Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, you'll be responsible for assisting managing all aspects of Conference and Events operations & deputising for the C&E Ops Manager to deliver an exceptional Guest and Team Member experience.
Our Assistant Conference and Events Operations Manager will also be required to promote sales and provide true, genuine & engaging leadership to the team, ensuring department targets are met. Some of the more specifics of the role include...
· Maintaining & exceeding exceptional levels service
· Ensure compliance of Hilton's global brand standards
· Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
· An evidential awareness of trends and well thought through ideas to build the range and quality of the department
· Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
· Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals
· Provide effective leadership to the teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and for our team members to fully thrive at Hilton
Events at Hilton Manchester Deansgate