Description de l'offre
Set in the beautiful Scottish countryside near Stirling, less than an hour from Edinburgh and Glasgow, DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro is conveniently located just off the M9. Meetings & events are held in our classic Victorian era building with all the modern fittings set on 10 acres of lusciously landscaped grounds where delegates will feel inspired and relaxed by the stunning change of scenery. From industry tradeshows, team building events and new product launches to award ceremonies, charity events and weddings, our expert team deliver events that truly exceed expectations.
What will I be doing?
As our Assistant Conference and Events Operations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro, you'll be responsible for assisting managing all aspects of Conference and Events operations & deputising for the C&E Ops Manager to deliver an exceptional Guest and Team Member experience.
Our Assistant Conference and Events Operations Manager will also be required to promote sales and provide true, genuine & engaging leadership to the team, ensuring department targets are met. Some of the more specifics of the role include...
· Maintaining & exceeding exceptional levels service
· Ensure compliance of Hilton's global brand standards
· Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
· An evidential awareness of trends and well thought through ideas to build the range and quality of the department
· Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
· Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals
· Provide effective leadership to the teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and for our team members to fully thrive at Hilton
Events at DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Conference and Events Operations Manager who will always work on behalf of our Guests and foster meaningful employment for the Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we're looking for the following attitude, skills, and values that follow...
· Strong knowledge of the Conference & Events operational business sector
· Record of success in Conference and Events, specifically the ability to deliver exceptional events, control costs, and build customer loyalty
· Exceptional communication skills
· Exceptional leadership skills to maintain & continue to build on our winning team
· Conference and Events Operations experience in a similar/same position at this level
· Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
· A warmth of personality & the ability to engage with all
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day& their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, F&B discounts & perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required prior to interview stage