Set in the beautiful Scottish countryside near Stirling, less than an hour from Edinburgh and Glasgow, DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro is conveniently located just off the M9. Meetings & events are held in our classic Victorian era building with all the modern fittings set on 10 acres of lusciously landscaped grounds where delegates will feel inspired and relaxed by the stunning change of scenery. From industry tradeshows, team building events and new product launches to award ceremonies, charity events and weddings, our expert team deliver events that truly exceed expectations.
What will I be doing?
As our Assistant Conference and Events Operations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro, you'll be responsible for assisting managing all aspects of Conference and Events operations & deputising for the C&E Ops Manager to deliver an exceptional Guest and Team Member experience.
Our Assistant Conference and Events Operations Manager will also be required to promote sales and provide true, genuine & engaging leadership to the team, ensuring department targets are met. Some of the more specifics of the role include...
· Maintaining & exceeding exceptional levels service
· Ensure compliance of Hilton's global brand standards
· Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
· An evidential awareness of trends and well thought through ideas to build the range and quality of the department
· Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
· Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals
· Provide effective leadership to the teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and for our team members to fully thrive at Hilton
Events at DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro