THE WB™ Abu Dhabi, Curio Collection by Hilton™
The WB Abu Dhabi, Curio Collection by Hilton, is the world’s first Warner Bros. branded hotel. Guests will be able to experience recognizable characters from across Warner Bros.’ iconic collection of film, television and comics. This unique hotel is adjacent to the award-winning Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi theme park. The hotel will feature 257 rooms over eight levels, with guests able to access a range of amenities, including signature WB restaurants, a premier spa and fitness club, kids club, family pool and an exclusive rooftop pool overlooking Yas Island’s distinctive skyline.
DoubleTree by Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island Residences
DoubleTree by Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island Residences provides a variety of options that accommodate different needs, especially larger families looking for more space and in-room amenities. A total of 156 units offer guests a range of studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom accommodation. Full amenities will include in-room kitchenettes, gym, pool and a variety of recreation facilities. The property is within walking distance from Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld and in close proximity to Yas Island’s other attractions and experiences, including Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, CLYMB Abu Dhabi and numerous world-class F&B outlets on the Island.
An Assistant Chief Engineer is responsible for all maintenance issues within the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience while performing daily checks, repairing equipment, and coordinating renovation projects.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Chief Engineer, you will be responsible for all maintenance issues within the hotel, daily, maintenance checks, and repairing mechanical equipment to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience. An Assistant Chief Engineer will also be required to coordinate renovation projects and develop emergency programs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Responsible for maintenance issues within the hotel
· Perform daily checks around the hotel
· Conduct lift emergency release procedures as required
· Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel
· Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
· Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise
· Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs
· Develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimize expenses
· Coordinate renovation bidding, define the cost and scope of the project, and oversee the general contractor and subcontractors to ensure quality work is performed cost effectively
· Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
· Responsible for the health and safety of the hotel
· Ensure monthly safety inspections take place and employees are trained accordingly
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Chief Engineer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
· Excellent grooming standards
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work on their own
· Previous experience in a management role
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· First Aid
· Vocational training in engineering or similar field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!