To support our Food & Beverage team we are looking for an All-round Food & Beverage Supervisor with strong leadership skills in several operational outlets and with ambition to grow within Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Are you the talented multitasker that we are looking for? Apply now!
Hilton stands for excellent and authentic experiences for our guests. We are looking for someone who understands the importance of upholding a brands reputation and delivering on these expectations.
What will you be doing?
As All-round Food & Beverage Supervisor, you are responsible for the teams of the Food & Beverage outlets. Together with your team, you will provide excellent service to our guests. Besides that, you will make sure there is a positive work atmosphere in the teams and you will take responsibility for motivation and training of your team members. Within this role, you are responsible for the team of the Banqueting (with 27 meeting rooms), the Bowery Restaurant and the Room Service. An All-round Food & Beverage Supervisor should be capable of communication and delegation in order to achieve all Food & Beverage targets.
These will be your responsibilities;
· Leading a team, of 3 different outlets which will be working simultaneously;
· You are the contact person for team members, agency workers and guests;
· Perceiving, analyzing and communicating new opportunities and treats;
· Assisting in achieving financial targets, guest satisfaction targets and team member satisfaction targets;
· Assisting with training and coaching of team members in all Food & Beverage outlets;
· Assisting with the mid and end of year performance reviews and organizing team meetings;
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation;
· Introduce, optimize and comply with the Hilton brand standards & SOP’s in all outlets;
· Maintain excellent relations with other departments and suppliers.
What will we expect from you?
As All-around Food & Beverage Supervisor you will always work for our guests and with our team members. We are looking for a candidate who has the following skills and values;
· Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a supervisory role in Food & Beverage;
· You have strong communicational and organizational skills;
· You are a real team player and you are capable of building and motivating a team;
· You are independent and responsible;
· You have a ‘Hands on’ mentality: you are pro active and will take on challenges;
· You are eager to learn and flexible to work in all Food & Beverage outlets;
· You have perfect knowledge of wine and food pairing;
· You strive to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction;
· You have a result-oriented approach: you are capable of meeting deadlines and achieving financial targets;
· You are fluent in English (Dutch would be an advantage);
· You are flexible to work during week days and weekends and during morning and evening shifts;
· And most importantly: you have passion for hospitality and take great satisfaction from your job!
What makes us unique as employer?
Do you thrive in your personal and professional life? Within Hilton we believe a good balance between personal and work life is very important. For this reason, we offer our team members, among other things, flexible work hours, healthy options in the team member restaurant, team building and sports activities, development opportunities and several activities regarding team member appreciation.
Hilton aims to create a diverse and inclusive organizational culture, so it does not make a difference to us where you were born, what you believe in or who you love! We are curious about you and your talent and are happy to help you grow within our organization.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement, travel allowance and excellent learning & development opportunities.
As an employee you will be able to enroll in the GO Hilton program that offers reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus F&B discounts at Hilton hotels in The Netherlands. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would benefit from working for a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.