Description de l'offre
The administrative assistant provides the Engineering and Safety & Security teams with administrative support, including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, internal and external customer service and other general office duties.
What will I be doing?
Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Opens incoming mail, dates stamps and distributes accordingly
· Sends outgoing mail, both interoffice and outside of the hotel
· Routes mail, faxes and other printed matter
· Prepares and types correspondence and fairly complex numerical/financial reports, as directed
· Prepares correspondence on behalf of management
· Duplicates, copies and distributes and mails material for the department/office
· Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment using the Birch Street purchasing system
· Maintaining accurate records of running repair costs
· Managing diaries of the Chief Engineer and Safety & Security Manager in regards to booking appointments with contractors and visitors
· Reviewing the Synergy system to manage the Engineering workload
· Co-ordinate site inspections for both Engineering and Safety/Security
· Manage the department payroll records
· Liaise with other departments on site and external contractors in a professional manner
· Maintains files for both Safety and Engineering departments including chasing any outstanding departmental checklists from other areas of the hotel
· Uses the property's email system and maintains their email box, as is policy
· Appropriate business use of telephone and voice email system
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise tasks according to demands
· Excellent administration and IT skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
· A team player
· Demonstrates initiative
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous administrative experience in a fast paced environment
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!