An Accounts Receivable Associate will be a key member within the Finance department by following charges and credit procedures and balancing accounts frequently.
What will I be doing?
As an Accounts Receivable associate, specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts
· Follow up on all overdue accounts
· Support in the management of all account queries and disputes
· Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
· Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
· Supporting the Finance team for month end reporting
· Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required