An Accounts Payable Clerk will carry out the Accounts Payable function within the Finance department by following procedures, understanding the purchasing system completely, and training others to use the system and follow procedures.
What will I be doing?
As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will carry out the Accounts Payable function within the Finance department. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Use the company purchasing system, Birchstreet, to match all invoices and purchases orders
· Manage the cheque processing system
· Meet all payment deadlines
· Monitor and control the Accounts Payable process
· Train Team Members who use the Birchstreet system
· Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
· Attend finance meetings, as required
· Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required