Description de l'offre
The Casino Accounting Clerk works under direct supervision and reports to the Accounting Manager. His/her basic responsibilities includes: Auditing of the slot machines, table games, and Casino kiosk; maintenance of counting equipment; prepares AR invoices; inventories; and other accounting responsibilities.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Embassy Suites by Hilton has perfected the full-service, upscale, all-suite hotel. Built on a long-standing legacy that is both inviting and comfortable, Embassy Suites properties provide guests with more reasons to Stay, offering open-air atriums, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, spacious two-room suites and Complimentary Managers Receptions every evening. Embassy Suites bundled pricing ensures that guests receive enormous value at a single price. Whether they are traveling for business, with their family, with a group, or for leisure, our guests return again and again to experience the consistently awarded, best-in-class customer service provided at Embassy Suites.
Embassy Suites is one of Hilton Worldwide ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com
If you understand the importance of providing an inviting and comfortable experience and feel you can contribute to an award-winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Embassy Suites Hotels.
What will I be doing?
You would be responsible for Auditing of the slot machines, table games, and Casino kiosk; maintenance of counting equipment; prepares AR invoices; inventories; and other accounting responsibilities. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas.
· Attend finance meetings, as required.
· Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required.
· Respond to guest inquiries and billing disputes in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
· Respond to guest inquiries, charge inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Research and resolve guest billing disputes in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Answer guest service calls, contact guests via telephone, complete telephone request forms and send correspondence/folios to guests (e-mail, facsimile, mail, etc.)
· Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
· Living the Values
· Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
You will be offered a competitive starting salary and in addition, eligible Team Members may enroll in Hilton Worldwide medical, dental, vision, life, disability and retirement savings plans. Eligible Team Members also have access to paid time off benefits for vacation and sick, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), educational assistance, and Hilton Worldwide unique programs that provide Team Members and their families with discounted hotel room rates as well as discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time Team Members in the United States and Puerto Rico. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
What are we looking for?
As an Accounting Clerk serving Hilton brands you are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
· Previous experience in a high volume Accounts function.
· Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills.
· Good time management and organization skills.
· Passion for providing superior customer service.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish.
· Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including, anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving co-worker and guest problems as necessary.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Criminal Background/Credit Check.
· Casino license required, once the offer is extended
· Previous knowledge of the Birchstreet purchasing system and/or People Soft.
· Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!