A Chief Accountant will assist Finance Manager to provides financial, commercial, and business input into the management of hotel operations through review and recommendations of financial reports. At Hilton Garden Inn, our promise is “to make our guest stay better and brighter” which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Brighthearted Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
As Chief Accountant, you will assit Finance Manager to provides financial, commercial, and business input into the management of hotel operations, ensuring that financial standards are achieved throughout the hotel and that hotel performance is optimized. Specifically, a Chief Accountant will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist Finance Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
· Ensure the achievement of all financial targets within the hotel, in consultation with Finance Manager
· Provide timely and accurate financial statements
· Ensures all food, beverage and general transactions relating to the accounts payable ledger are promptly entered.
· Ensure all financial regulations are met, through the maintenance of adequate systems of internal control
· Training and development of Finance Team Member and ensure accurate succession planning
· Build the financial awareness of lmanagement teams
· Supervises the cost control function within the hotel and is responsible for ensuring best practice policies are implemented.
· Income Audit supervision, ensuring the revenue recording function adheres strictly to Hilton Hotels Corporation and Hotel policies and procedures.
What are we looking for?
Chief Accountant serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Minimum 5 years exeperience Finance in hotel industry
· A passion for providing great service
· Fluent in English
· Excellent management organizational skills
· Excellent in details
· Proficiency with Hotel Property Management System computerize
· Ability to exercise judgment in evaluating situations and in making sound decisions
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!