Never Just Stay. Stay Inspired.
The Conrad Dublin is a 5* hotel and part of the Hilton Luxury Division. We aim to ‘offer smart luxury travellers inspiring connections & intuitive service in a world of style'.
· Team GYM – We are the only Hotel in Dublin offering a complimentary Team gym. Very much part of Hilton's THRIVE initiative where we encourage and support all our team to look after their Body, Mind and Spirit
· Travel - Up to 30 nights per year at discounted rates and 50% off F&B in Hilton Hotels around the world
· Development – Hilton have numerous learning & development opportunities for all. Both abroad and closer to home.
· Holidays – 29 days holiday including bank holidays (long service entitlement up to an additional 5 days paid)
· Flexibility – As part pf out commitment to our team have a strong work life balance we are open to flexibility depending on your needs
· On shift – complimentary meals on duty & uniforms provided
…and so much more including high street retail discounts and discounted dental & health cover.
What will I be doing?
As an Accommodation Assistant, you are responsible for ensuring cleanliness of public areas to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Accommodation Assistant will also be required to replace guest amenities and assist with guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Ensure cleanliness of public areas
· Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
· Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
· Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
· Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
· Carry out lost property procedures
· Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
· Check public areas and toilets taking remedial action where necessary
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
Who are we looking for?
· Someone who…..is Motivated to Create Memorable Experiences for Every Guest, Every time
· Someone who…. Has a Luxury Mind set –To our team this is Anticipating our Guests Needs and Personalizing their Experience
· Someone who…. Is a Team Player – Collaborative, Flexible, Fun and Dynamic
· Someone who ….is Ambitious and Passionate
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!