The beautiful & iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is in search of best-in class talent for a full-time Server to join their Renata's Hearth team. This is a new and exciting concept being launched in Spring 2021!
Baja, Mexico inspired cuisine. Renata's Hearth takes its inspiration from the multicultural seaside elements of Baja California Norte, the region's celebration of smoked and grill cooking and the area's world-class wines. Renata's Hearth will envoke the unique flavors of one of Mexico's many vibrant regions.
Hilton offers terrific benefits, including Health Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401K, Amazing Team Member and Friends and Family Travel Discounts, and other awesome Hilton Perks! And Free Lunches!
· Earn a competitive wage and great tips!
· $500 sign-on bonus
· Looking for someone with availability to work shifts from 2pm -10pm. Ability to work flexible schedules, holidays and weekends is required**
· Required to have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar Food Server position within a trendy, upscale stand-alone restaurant or hotel restaurant
· Food Handler’s card required upon hire.
· Must be the legal age to serve alcohol in the state of Arizona
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S. . by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list’s 21-year history! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
As a Food Server, you would be responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and specials
· Take guest food and/or beverage orders and input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
· Retrieve and deliver food and beverage orders in a timely manner
· Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
· Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
· Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!